Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
Dear all UBDians,
Your examination is around the corner, it will be held on 24 November to 6 December 2014.
Here’s few important points that all of you should know before the examination starts. You are:
- to check the examination timetable carefully.
- are responsible for ensuring that they are present at the correct examination venue on the specified date and time.
- If the examination is being held at the Chancellor Hall, students are advised to check the notices at the lobby of the Hall for the details of the examinations – time and location – before entering the examination venue/room.
- allowed to enter the examination venue/room fifteen (15) minutes before the start of the examination.
- ARE NOT PERMITTED to bring into the examination venue/room any books, paper, documents, mobile phones, personal digital assistant/organiser, handbags, pencil cases and other items
- You are NEED TO bring your 1) UBD Card or IC, 2) pens, 3) pencils, 4) erasers, 5) ruler, 6) authorised calculator, and any other materials authorised by the examiners.
- You may BRING your own jacket and transparent water bottles with the label removed. during your examination.
You may be barred from sitting for an examination by their lecturer(s) if:
- You do not meet the minimum attendance.
- You produce unsatisfactory coursework.
- You have disciplinary issues.
Students are normally given verbal warning before they are recommended for barring.
Here’s another matter that you may need to know:
- It is advised that students’ are to check their individual student registration slips (for non-genNEXT) and check online in the GenNEXT Inforation System (for GenNEXT); two weeks prior to revision week.
- If your examination does not appear on the timetable, you are advised to go directly to the Examination Office (or email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to report on the matter. You must do this immediately as alternative arrangements have to be organized.
- If you discover your examination clash (two or more examinations are scheduled at the same time),you are advised to go to the Examination Office (or email to email@example.com) to report on the matter. Students must do this immediately as alternative arrangements have to be organized.
- You are permitted to enter the examination room up to 30 minutes from the start of the examination. After 30 minutes, you will not permitted to enter the Examination Room. Thus, they are considered as Absent from Exam and will be given an IVA (F) as a result.
- For those of you who have a Special Learning Difficulty and/or dissability and require special arrangements during examination, you must contact the Centre of Diverse Needs at the Students Affairs Section at least six weeks prior to any examination period so an assessment of your needs can be carried out and passed to Faculty and Examination Office.
- If you missed or cannot attend the examination with a valid reason, you need to submit a letter (with supporting documents) or submit their Medical Certificate to Examination Office no later than 2 days after the examination date.
Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar Sesi 2013/2014,
Universiti Brunei Darussalam.